21 Apr TFL Chingford drivers offices and welfare facilities
Team Modulek have recently completed a train drivers offices and welfare facility for 40 staff and drivers at the Chingford train station for TFL. The building facility was designed and constructed by Modulek Ltd including the furniture and fitout.
With the dedication of Modulek’s site manager and his contractors, Chingford station has been delivered with the highest of safety standards, overcoming many challenges during this crisis to maintain a safe place of work for all on site.
In more details:
Measures on all site
- Weekly site plans from all site managers to myself showing where all contractors are working that week.
- Two metre distancing rule plus only one contractor in a space/room/corridor at one time
- Break and lunch timetable for use of canteen, only one contractor in canteen at a time.
- Face masks for all staff
- Clean washing facilities for all on site
- Modulek covid-19 policy shown throughout site and part of site induction.